Surfulater Version 3 is finished and an early access release is being tested by small group of customers. It has been out for almost a week and no issues have been reported so far, which is good news.
We are working on updates to the Surfulater Web site and Web Shop and these are currently holding back the full public release of Surfulater V3.
This summary of new features and enhancements will give you glimpse of what you will see in V3.0.
- The ability to Tag Articles using multi-word tags and auto-suggest.
- A new Tags Tree to access articles by tags and manage tags.
- The ability to Tag multiple articles at once and remove tags from multiple articles.
- Template editing lets you rearrange article rows in the order that best suits your needs.
- A new Firefox Extension whichÂ communicates directly with Surfulater.
- Full Windows Vista IE7 Protected Mode support.
- The Firefox Extension automatically is installed and updated by Surfulater.
- Greatly improved Web page capture.
- New Note Article template added.
- Better performance when displaying all articles in a folder.
- Migration to an SQL Database commenced.
- Expanded context menus.
- Web Knowledge Base publishing issues fixed.
- All selected Knowledge Tree articles are now displayed in the content window.
- Thirty six new images have been added to the Knowledge Tree image selectionÂ pallette.
- The in-built Web Server has been extensively updated and enhanced.
Further all known issues in the V2.9x pre-releases have been resolved.
For the latest information on the Version 3 release see Surfulater Version 3 Released